The Harvard Club of Austin has organized a special event to get all of our families together one last time before Summer starts. Local star chef, Deepa Shridhar, has designed a special menu exclusively for us. Deepa prepares every bite with premium ingredients from local farms. Details for the event are below:
- Saturday, May 12th, 2018 from 1:00-7:00
- Location: Texas Keeper Cidery, 12521 Twin Creeks Road, Manchaca, TX 78652
- Pricing: $30
- Pre-Purchase Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harvard-alumni-spring-event-with-puli-ra-tickets-45246098298
- Contact for Questions: email@example.com
Children will have special kid-friendly food options which can be purchased a-la-carte. There is no need to purchase a ticket for children in advance. Children will also have plenty of room to run around and play games.
Adults can enjoy refreshing local ciders from Texas Keeper Cidery. The meal ticket does not include drinks.
Your meal ticket lets you select three items from the following menu:
· Roti Chips and TX Bee Tree Queso, with Cider Chutney;
· Grilled Cheese-local cheese, TX Bee Tree Chèvre, strawberry-bacon jam, on house wood-fired bread, with seasonal pickles;
· BBQ Chicken Biscuit- smoked chicken, BBQ sauce, crema, and pickles on a Mumbai-style biscuit;
· Fried Egg Sando- Mushroom bacon, chive butter, farm fried egg, and seasonal pickles on house wood-fired bread.
· Green Curry Brisket and Gulf Rice, comes with crema, and La Flaca herbs
· Mexican Bread Pudding- Mexican inspired wood-roasted pudding, with local goat cheese, Two Hives Honey Comb and TX turmeric pecans